Taken Care Of

Since we found out that we are pregnant Aaron has been taking really good care of me. He always takes care of me, don't get me wrong, but lately he has been very attentive. I have been so tired lately and he has been really helpful so that everything gets done and I get to sleep a bit more. He has also been really understanding of the foods that do not sound good to me (like grilled chicken) and the ones that really interest me (like soup and grilled cheese). Aaron is also in charge of making sure that I don't eat or take anything that wouldn't be good for baby. Not that I would intentionally do anything, but I am not as cautious as he is. So, he reads the labels and makes sure.
He even came home with flowers for me the other day for no reason at all. He's a definite keeper!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable