How are you feeling?

Once people know that I am pregnant they ask this question rather often. My response is usually pretty good, just tired. I have been very fortunate that I have not been sick, but I have had some nausea and definitely have some food aversions. In the past week I have noticed my appetite coming back more, which I think is a good thing. Now if my energy would just come back to normal. My 9 o'clock bedtime definitely cuts into the social life. Poor Aaron is left to entertain himself most nights as I just can't stay awake.
In the past few weeks, the thing that I usually want most is something to drink. My thirst is incredible. The new love of my life is orange juice. I think it might be the reason that I get out of bed in the morning. I bring some with me to work in the morning and I am usually thinking about needing more once I get home. I guess if you're going to have something to crave, orange juice isn't such a bad thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable