Baby Bargains

My good friend and sorority sister, Emily, sent us a fabulous gift. This book reviews baby products and offers you ratings and advice on which products are useful for baby. They are focused on helping you pick products that will be a good buy, so they review features as well as provide general information to help you decide what you need. This book came at the perfect time because we were starting to feel overwhelmed with all the options and the price ranges of products. Now I can't wait to go look at some of these things!

Comments

Let me know if you need a shopping buddy!
Natalie said…
I think we are going to start looking at cribs this weekend. Georgia Baby is first on the list.
Tricia said…
pick one out for me too!

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable