Baby's First Picture

Here is the first picture of baby Caldwell. This is one of the baby's face toward the ultrasound. Everything looks good with baby. We could see the heart beating, arms and legs moving, and hands waving. The eyes, nose and mouth seem to be there on the face. The only shock was that instead of 8 weeks we are actually 13 weeks! I thought my head might spin around when she told us that! Our new due date is Jan. 19. I think we are more excited now than when we first found out that we're pregnant! It's only 5 weeks difference, but it means we're out of the first trimester and a lot of the risk of miscarriage has passed.

Comments

Sarah said…
Yay for 13 weeks!!! :oD
Alexis said…
so exciting!!! I love that the baby was waving.....
Tricia said…
I think "baby" looks a little like me!! I can't wait!!

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable