Beach Day 2


Our beach days are spent going from the pool to the beach and back. The kids love to use sand toys to "bake" cookies and cakes in the sand. Aunt Nay bought the set of baking toys for the sand a couple of years ago and they were an immediate favorite! In the pool they love for Pops to play with them on the shark "surf boards" letting them stand up and surf in the pool! These laid back days with time spent together are so wonderful.








After beach and pool time, Jeanne', Aaron, and I ventured out with the kiddos for dinner at Floyd's. As a kid I was a picky eater (okay, I still am), but I LOVED fried shrimp. My parents would take me to a restaurant with fried shrimp on the seafood buffet and I would go to town! Floyd's offers all you can eat shrimp and fish and um, I am capable of putting away quite a few popcorn shrimp (those are my favorite)!
Olivia was with us but we didn't get a picture with her - not sure why.

This silly boy was so pleased with the sticker on his head!



After dinner we went for some yummy ice cream! These two were the only ones posing!

These laid back days with time spent together are so wonderful.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable