Swim Party

My boss decided that since they had their backyard all ready for a party, they would host another!  




This time they put out what has to be a kid's greatest dream!  A bounce house with water spraying on it connected to a water slide.  The kids had a ball playing on this.  I wasn't sure what our big girl would think because all the other kids were a bit older than her.  After watching them for a minute, she told me she wanted to do it and she was off!  The slide would dump her under water, but she didn't care!  She popped back up and would slowly paddle her way to the side to go again.  I love her adventurous spirit!
She had a great time checking out their son's toys and then did what is the most embarrassing thing!  We had gotten her changed into her regular clothes and she was sitting on their sofa when she had a huge pee pee accident.  She soaked her training pants, her shorts, and of course, their sofa!  They were so gracious about it, but I was dying.  We have never had anything like that happen at home, but I am thinking that the excitement of a juice box may have encouraged her to drink a lot and resulted in a big pee pee.  She kept saying that she would come back again as we quickly tried to get our things together!  I'm not sure they will invite us anytime before she's 10!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable