Still Pregnant!

Today I went for some tests to make sure that Chubby is doing well and okay being past his date.
Part of that included an ultrasound and a peak at his profile! They checked the fluid levels and there is plenty! You need a measure of 5 cm and I had 24 cm! The placenta looks good and Chubby had a reactive heart rate. His weight is estimated to be around 9 pounds, so he should live up to his nickname!
They checked my blood pressure and it remains low, which might explain my persistent headache.
I will need to go back on Monday to be sure his heart rate is reactive. We can only hope he is here before then!
I am headed to acupuncture this evening and that helped get it going for SG, so we will see!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable