Still Pregnant!

Today I went for some tests to make sure that Chubby is doing well and okay being past his date.
Part of that included an ultrasound and a peak at his profile! They checked the fluid levels and there is plenty! You need a measure of 5 cm and I had 24 cm! The placenta looks good and Chubby had a reactive heart rate. His weight is estimated to be around 9 pounds, so he should live up to his nickname!
They checked my blood pressure and it remains low, which might explain my persistent headache.
I will need to go back on Monday to be sure his heart rate is reactive. We can only hope he is here before then!
I am headed to acupuncture this evening and that helped get it going for SG, so we will see!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Visit with Maw Maw Yvonne

Superkids!

Beach Trip!