Mother's Day

I think this was my best mother's day yet!  SG was in a pretty good mood and we had a fun day despite some rainy weather.  
Sarah Graves made me a card at school and she was very proud.  

 I couldn't have been more delighted to receive it.  

 She gives such sweet kisses!

She was even sweet enough to pose for some pictures with me.  


 And she posed with Daddy.

 They surprised me with an extra special present - a new Mac Book Pro.  Aaron even loaded some software on it like word, powerpoint, and excel so that I was all ready to go.  I had no idea he had something to special in mind, so I was totally surprised!  

After church we met Lovie, Pops, and Nay at Copeland's for brunch.  The weather was cold and rainy and the wait was nearly two hours, but the food was worth it!  We found some seats outside in the covered area and had a nice time visiting while we waited.  SG hit everyone up for a trip to the potty and kept us laughing at her silly ways!  Unfortunately, Nay had to leave for work before we were finally seated.  
We came home for Aaron and SG to get a nap and for me to play with my new computer.  Then, Aaron and I headed off to the first of our childbirth classes for Chubby.  These are group classes, something we didn't do while expecting SG, but our doula Pam teaches them so it is very familiar.  
All in all, it was a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable