Check-Up

This week marks the start of the third trimester and I can't believe how fast the time is going!  Chubby is moving away.  In fact, while sitting on the beach, he moved with such force that Mom and Aaron could see my belly moving!  It is such a joy to feel him moving about and know that he is there growing every day. 
This week has been very hectic, but I had a check-up on Wednesday.  This time we met with Kimari and I really liked her.  Aaron said she is no Anjli, which is true, but she took time to answer questions and asked us questions about how we are preparing for this birth.  I was really anxious to go and hear what she had to say about the fibroids and the possible concern for Chubby.  She said they are totally normal; mine are small; and as long as my measurements are on track, we will assume Chubby is growing well.  I was relieved to hear that and a little glad to hear that she doesn't think we need further ultrasounds to watch things.  While it is fun to see Chubby in the ultrasound, they seem to reveal things that make me nervous. 
My blood pressure was good and my weight gain was on track.  Chubby's heart rate was 145 and I measured right at 28 weeks.  She checked his position and he is head down and anterior.  He still has time to keep flipping around, but for now he is well positioned for birth!
I told the midwife about my restless legs at night and she suggested coconut water to keep electrolytes well balanced and CALMS for the extra magnesium.  Mom has been wanting everyone to try coconut water, but I never had much need, so I quickly gave it a try and I think it has helped. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!