Beach Day 4

 We spent our last fully day at the beach much like the others.  That afternoon while SG slept, Mom and I went and did some shopping at the outlets.  We mostly looked at things for the kids.  I was intending to buy mostly for Chubby, but there is so much cute girl stuff that I found some things for SG, too!
When we came back, we took SG out for some pretty girl pictures on the beach.  I am so in love with this kid and you can tell by the fact that I could only narrow it down to these pictures!












While we took pictures, Pops and Daddy were making a yummy dinner to eat outside!  She loves to eat outside!


After dinner, she sat in Lovie's lap and cuddled with her a while.  That is a rarity for SG to sit for long, so you have to soak it up when it happens!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable