Arts Festival

We have been so busy getting things done at home that we decided to take Sunday off and do something just for fun.  We went to the Buckhead Spring Arts Festival and had a great afternoon. 
These two were quite the hit with their hiking backpack.  She was pretty happy to stay in it and the shade kept her cool. 

 We took a break for lunch and she loved the freedom to run around in this open space.
 She is in love with her sunglasses, but takes them off all the time.  She is a really funny kid.
 She spotted the funnel cakes right off and told me that she wanted to eat that.  I couldn't say I blamed her, so after we shared some corn dog we went back and got one.  It was absolutely delicious!
 The festival was at a park so there was a big playground that she kept seeing as we passed the various art booths and finally we decided to let her go and check it out.  She loves these rocking/bouncing toys!
 Next to the playground were all the kids' inflatables and she was quickly lured over.  I used my mommy judgment and bought the wristband for unlimited jumps/rides.  After an hour and a half Aaron realized what a good choice that was! 

She had a ball on the big inflatable slides and in the bounce houses!  She must have slid so much that she wore holes in the plastic covering on her panties! 
As soon as we got in the car to come home she told me she was sleepy and I could see her head leaning to the side and her eyes drooping.  I would say that we all had a great time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable