First Day!

Yesterday was SG's first day at her new school. I will admit that I was quite emotional worrying about how it would go, but it was a great day! Some of my worries are the same I will have always, kids being nice to her and her being happy, and some were how she would do in a structured environment all day. Her teachers said she did great, like she was used to doing it!
She actually tried some new foods, meatloaf (yes, it had meeeeeat in it), strawberries, and cantaloupe. I was shocked! She napped for over 2 hours on the mat on the floor. She didn't go to sleep until she had the paci (something they aren't so fond of), but once she had her comfort things she was out. She even used the potty all day long, something we have been struggling to get her to do as of late!
I received a sheet with pictures of her throughout the day, playing with play-dough and in the sandbox, two of her favorite things!
She did get a little excited on the playground and took a tumble down a small hill. She scratched her cheek and they called to tell us about it. Unfortunately, that may be a phone call we get a lot because she is constant motion!
She was happy when I picked her up and not that anxious to leave. Hopefully, it is good again today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!