Momma is on the Road

I almost never travel for work, but I have led a big project to implement all new testing to hire for our call center positions and they are holding a huge hiring event this week, so it is a chance to see my work in action. The event is in Ogden, Utah about 40 minutes outside of Salt Lake City. I guess it doesn't make sense to put a call center in a glamorous city!
Mom offered to be my travel buddy and I couldn't be more grateful! I don't know anyone else very well and there was some confusion about what was happening when, so today has a lot of down time.
I won't be back until Sunday, so this is by far the longest I have been away from SG. That's the really tough part. She is old enough to understand that I have to go bye bye, but she doesn't understand that I will be back on Sunday. The whole time I packed she was telling me bye and giving me hugs! I know Aaron will have a great time with her, but I miss being with her. It takes all of my courage to be a grownup and be away from her!
Before I left, I told her I would bring her a prize and asked her what a good prize would be. She quickly told me that Kate's birthday is tomano (tomorrow) and she needs a cake. Kate's birthday has been a topic of conversation ever since her friend's birthday party and it is always tomano! So I think I will be stopping for a cake before I get home!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable