Pregnancy Update

I can't believe how fast the time is going!  The second trimester is rolling right along and Chubby is rocking and rolling the whole time.  I really feel pretty good.  He does seem to kick the most when I'm hungry, but the kicks are still pretty gentle. 
Chubby seems to have a preference for spicy food, particularly Mexican food with lots of cheese!  Fortunately, I don't have heartburn. 
I am so thankful that I seem to be sleeping well.  I had such terrible insomnia with Sarah Graves, but this time I don't seem to have that issue.  I'm not sure I could make it if I were only getting a few hours sleep each night.  Then again, I was able to get a lot done in preparation for Sarah Graves because I was up so much!
The other night I asked Sarah Graves to give Chubby in my tummy a kiss and she looked at me kind of funny and thought a minute, then she took off.  She ran to her room and grabbed a stuffed animal and had the stuffed giraffe give Chubby a kiss!  I guess she thought it would be weird to give my belly a kiss!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!