Pregnancy Update

I can't believe how quick this pregnancy is going by!  I am 21 weeks and definitely enjoying the second trimester.  Knowing that we are expecting a little boy is making it seem a lot more real.  Now that Sarah Graves nicknamed him Chubby it's a lot easier to make reference to him.  We'll see if that name sticks!
Chubby is a mover!  I swear he is practicing flip turns, but maybe it's really his field goal kick that he is working on.  Whatever it is, it is strong enough that Aaron can feel some of them.  The other day I woke up around 5 to use the restroom and then Chubby thought he would put on a performance for me.  I couldn't go back to sleep because I was waiting to see where he would go next!  When we decided to have a second child I figured that the next one couldn't be as active as Sarah Graves has been, and now I am starting to wonder.  The good Lord is probably having a nice laugh right now!
My appetite has been pretty normal until today.  Today I have felt like the very hungry caterpillar.  I finish one thing only to feel my stomach growl and wish I had something else.  Maybe Chubby is going through a bit of a growth spurt. 
My back pain that I started experiencing has been pretty manageable.  I had to miss two of my chiropractic appointments in a row and I am feeling it now, but I am nowhere near as uncomfortable as I was before going to the chiropractor.  I am quite thankful for the help she has given me. 
One of my biggest irritations is when people ask my due date and then start groaning about how I have to go through the whole summer pregnant.  I am aware that summer is a very warm time and that it probably isn't the ideal time to walk around growing another human, but let's face it, the deal is done.  There is no going back now, so there is no reason to rub it in.  I am very cold natured when pregnant, so I am hoping maybe I won't freeze all summer in the air conditioning!  Playing outside with SG is a whole different story...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable