Potty Update

My big girl went pee pee on the potty 5 times today!  She doesn't have the poop part yet, but I think she is making progress. 
She is the sweetest thing when she sits on the potty.  She sits with her little hands folded and looks so patient while she waits for something to happen.  I feel so bad for her when she has an accident because she says sorry and then tells us thank you for putting dry panties on her.  She wants this so badly and I so hope that it clicks soon. 
I don't know if this has made a huge difference or not, but on Monday a co-worker told me about this DVD called, Potty Power that really helped her toddlers. 
You can easily find it on Amazon, but of course I didn't want to wait for it to be shipped, so I called around Monday to local stores and finally found it at Babies R Us.  She has asked to watch it several times and sits in complete focus while she watches.  I usually have her sit on the potty while watching as a way to encourage her to try to potty.  Tonight she got to the last song where the kids sing about being in underpants and being proud and they march around wearing T-shirts and underwear and she grabbed her panties and wanted to dance around singing the song, too!  It was quite cute to see her so into it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable