TGIF

I had a long day at work.  The kind of day that became long about 4:30 when I quickly realized there was no chance of leaving on time and there would be work to do over the weekend. 
I finally came home to my sweet girl and a pretty sweet husband about 6:30.  We went out for a quick bite for dinner and I suggested a pizza place that we don't frequent, but we have been to before.  When we arrived, I knew we made the right choice!  There were a couple of guys singing some hits by people like Jimmy Buffett, the Doobie Brothers, and Neil Diamond; the great thing was that kids had left their tables to go up front and shake tambourines and the like while the guys performed.  Sarah Graves was drawn in immediately and the situation was made even better when we were seated at a table right up front in the action.  One of the guys handed Sarah Graves a shaker and she was joining in!  She danced and made her music in her high chair while we ate and I danced in my chair with her.  I love being a mom because the only opinion I really worry about is hers and she thinks it's great if I dance and act silly. 


One of the singers came over and talked to her.  She got shy when he paid attention to her. 

I think we have found a new weekend hangout.  It's great training for when we take her to the piano bar at Pat O's!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable