Pioneer Woman

I just finished reading Black Heels to Tractor Wheels - A Love Story by Pioneer Woman (a.k.a. Ree Drummond) and just loved it.  I have mentioned her site here and how much I like her writing.  The book is like a huge extension of her blog posts.  She is witty and real when she writes and I felt like I was right there along with her as she met and fell in love with Marlboro Man.  Sometimes when I read a good book, I am completely wrapped up in the lives of the characters and I am a bit sad when the book ends and I don't get to see how her life goes on.  In this case, I do get to see how her life worked out and how it will go from here - I love that! 
This was a quick read, but very enjoyable.  She also includes a few recipes for meals that she describes making in the book.  Yummy! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable