Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my birthday and what a good day I had!  I have received so many wishes from friends and families.  My boss took me out to lunch and the rest of my team joined us.  Then, Sarah Graves and Aaron took me out to dinner and to Yoforia for a treat.  Sarah Graves was in a good mood and we had a great time.  Yoforia was playing some good music and she enjoyed rock'n out!  What a good birthday!


Tomorrow night Jeanne' is going to babysit and Aaron and I are going out for an adult dinner.  We went out for dinner just the two of us for our anniversary and I am looking forward to a relaxing meal just for grownups.  On Sunday Mom is cooking for us and having us over to their house.  What a wonderful birthday weekend!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable