Stairmaster

Yep, she is mastering the stairs.  We held her off as long as we could, but she has definitely found the stairs and she knows what to do with them.  This morning I was getting my pump stuff together and she was walking around playing and all of a sudden I realized that I could still hear her, but the noise was from above.  I looked up and sure enough, there she was grinning so big looking down from the upstairs landing.  I quickly realized what a poor multi-tasker I am and just how quick she is.  She can climb up the stairs really quickly and she knows how to come down on her tummy like she has been taught, but it takes her a while to get it straight.  She tends to get to the bottom step and wants to turn around and come down like an adult.  The only probably is that she is just a baby and can't step down like that.  That's why she needs a spotter to remind her to come down the right way. 
She has no fear of heights and has an adventurous spirit.  All fine and good qualities, until you are the mother.  Sorry mom for probably scaring you to death many times over throughout my childhood!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable