Noppies

When I first found out I was pregnant, a friend of Jeanne’s recommended Noppies maternity pants. I looked in several maternity stores around Atlanta and never could find them, so I took a leap of faith and ordered them online. I have been very pleased with them. Most of the maternity pants that I have seen have a stretchy panel sewn to regular pant fabric. This creates a seam that I found uncomfortable. Noppies are not made like that. Noppies do not have a stretchy panel and the entire pant is made of a fabric that has some give to it. The nice thing about these is that the back has a sturdy piece of elastic with button holes throughout and on each side there is a button so that you can use the elastic to help cinch the pants up early on or let it out all the way toward the end. The one thing that I would mention about these pants is that they are meant to be worn all the way up over your belly. If you’re the kind of person who only wants to wear something under your belly, this might be annoying to you. I am fine with wearing my pants Steve Urkel style :)

Comments

Nikki said…
We need a picture of that!!!
I'm so glad you like them. I'll have to let Jodi know.
Ron Roberts said…
Well, you had me with the pants until the thought of having to wear them like paw paw Bob wore his boxers. Thanks, but no thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable