Music and Movement

Yesterday I was listening to my ipod at work. When I listen at work, I only use one of the earphones to be sure that I can hear the phone ring or someone trying to speak to me. Normally, I just leave the other earphone sitting on my desk, but I decided to put it against my belly so that baby girl might listen too. My maternity pants come up higher than grandpa's leisure suit, so they held the earphone in place nicely. I listened for a while and didn't notice a lot of movement from her. Then, I took it off to get up and I felt a flurry of movements. Not just in one spot, but all over.
I'm not sure though if she was enjoying listening and was letting me know that she wanted it back on, or if she was irritated by it and thankful that I took that annoying stimulus away. I guess it will be hard to tell until she's born. I do love to feel her moving around and know that she is there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable