Dinner with Friends

Saturday night we had our sweet friends the Cullys over for dinner.  I have known them for a long time.  I was their daughter Katherine's nanny when she was a baby, then Katherine and Michael were our flower girl and ring bearer in the wedding.  Here's a picture of me with them at the wedding.

We don't get together with them nearly as often as we would like, but have such a good time when we do.  The kids are very sweet and such a joy to be around.  I hope that Sarah Graves will be as polite and well-mannered as they are.  This was their first time to meet Lucy and Lucy fell instantly in love with them.  She was exhausted by the end of the night, but ate up every bit of attention and was sad to see her new friends go.  Aaron snapped this picture of me and the kids and Lucy.

They were so sweet and brought us presents!  The kids helped pick them out, which made them oh so special!  For Sarah Graves they chose a puzzle just like the one that they enjoyed playing with when they were little.  I think that she is going to love it and we can always remind her of who gave it to her.


For Aaron and I they brought us a picture frame to be able to show off pictures of our expanding family.  I love to think of our family photos showing all 4 of us some day!  The gifts were very thoughtful.  I can't wait for Sarah Graves to meet Michael and Katherine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!