Catching Up

I had a vacation day to use up or I would lose it, so I took off on Friday.  You're probably thinking that I had something really exciting planned, right?  Well, it was a pretty low key day.  My goals were simple: work on scrapboking the wedding and catch up on recorded episodes of Oprah.  I set a table up in front of the TV and had a glorious day!  I am embarrassed to say that our wedding was almost 3 years ago and I am still trying to get it all into a scrapbook.  There were some long periods where nothing was worked on and I have been slow because I want it to look good and it's hard for me to decide on a layout.  It was fun spending the day flipping through the pictures and remembering how much fun it was.  I so hope that Sarah Graves wants a traditional wedding and I get to help plan it!  Very far into the future, I know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable