Rise & Shine


About 6 AM Sunday morning I could hear noises coming from downstairs. Not alarming noises, but the sound of pans and people moving around. Aaron confirmed it was the kids and we dozed off. About 6:30 I started to smell bacon. A yummy smell, but a little concerning that they were making bacon on their own. I started to get up and go downstairs, then I thought they might be trying to surprise us and I didn't want to ruin that. So, we laid there waiting to see and shortly before 7 we heard them on the stairs bringing up breakfast! I had no idea to expect such a treat! Charlie fried bacon, Sarah Graves scrambled eggs, they baked biscuits, and made me tea and Aaron coffee. Sarah Graves also added some zip fizz for me! Such a smart girl to know I might need the extra kick with an early start to the day! They did an awesome job on the food. 


Then, they put on a magic show for the entertainment! Charlie was mostly the emcee and Sarah Graves performed the tricks! They can be so fun!

Their kind gesture making breakfast was appreciated and warms my heart to know that they have their own ideas about being kind to others and showing love for others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable