Fooling Around

Not usually pranksters at our house, we decided that we needed a few pranks for April Fool's Day just to add some fun!
I thought it would be hilarious to recreate one of Sarah Graves' favorite parts from Sheila the Great by putting toothpaste on the toilet seat! I snuck in after midnight to be sure they were really asleep and I could surprise them. As it turns out, Sarah Graves has a habit of inspecting the toilet seat before she goes (not a bad idea when you have a little brother) and she caught my prank!


My next idea was to put Jell-O in a glass and offer it to them as fruit punch. They thought it was funny, but quickly caught on to the joke. 

As it turns out, they had some jokes of their own in mind! Sarah Graves got me good by replacing my Coke Zero with seltzer water mixed with soy sauce! I was spitting and sputtering when I drank that salty mixture!

Charlie stuck an eyeball in Aaron's glass! The fun was anticipating and waiting for Aaron to notice it!
We all had laughs at our silly pranks! The best is waiting for the other person to find the prank!

Online classes continued as usual. 

Charlie finished his Superkids unit. 

For two months Lovie and Pops have been in Florida and finally came back!We decided that since we were being careful and haven't been in public for over two weeks it would be fine to see them. 

The kids were so excited to see them! We have called and facetimed, but nothing is as good as being together!

Happiness!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable