My Co-workers

There is a popular facebook post asking you to describe what is going on at home referring to your spouse as the CEO, your kids as co-workers, and your dog as the drunk at the end of the bar. Well, here is a bit about those folks at our house. 
One co-worker is very into the technology usage and quickly moves through to-do's. 

This co-worker likes to connect with classmates during zoom class and does the work with frequent breaks to play Barbies. 

Completed a special by drawing a cityscape for art. I love this drawing and how he incorporated his name into it. 

The drunk at the end of the bar snores very loudly and sleeps by my desk most of the day. When she wakes up, she aggressively barks at randomness outside!

This co-worker continues to dislike Spanish. Fits of rolling on the floor with a blanket happen next to my desk. 

When boredom strikes, this co-worker gets silly and crawls under my desk!

Then, both co-workers get silly and wrestle on the floor at my feet. 

Tech savvy co-worker likes to video chat with his friend, Harrison, and have Lego building challenges! 

These co-workers are crazy and the CEO tries hard to keep their technology needs met throughout the day. The CEO and I are aiming to be productive at work, but you can see my desk is a bit of a circus! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable