Mother's Day

I had a lovely Mother's Day. During a time when it felt like we were constantly on the run, it was so nice to have some time to slow down and enjoy time together. 

The day was off to an early start when Sarah Graves and Charlie made me a nice breakfast in bed. My girl took the time to research a recipe for keto pancakes and they made bacon with it. 
There was so much pride bringing me breakfast. 

Then, there was much silliness! 


Sarah Graves was so sweet making me this card.

She also made me a footprint card and Charlie gave me a sweet set of cards that he made at school. One of the sweetest parts was that both kids said their favorite thing about me was my hugs. So sweet!

Sarah Graves also designed this sweet card for me.

Picture with my cuties all dressed up before church.

Watching Sissy acolyte like a pro!

 We spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying lunch at Lovie and Pops'. It was nice to hang out together since we have been so busy and haven't spent much time with them. 



We came home and enjoyed some down time during the evening. Charlie even caught a nap!

I really enjoyed my day and had fun celebrating with my favorite people!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable