Field Day and Awards

These two were so excited for field day! This was the first official field day and I think they had a ball! There were lots of games like Ga Ga Ball as well as face painting and slushies!

Kindergarten also had a little awards ceremony and their end of the year party. Not sure they realize it, but it was their last real school class party!
Charlie's class with their teachers.

My cutie boy!

Receiving his Super Speller award!

He was very proud of his award and part of it was because he was the only one to get that award. Some of the awards were given to two or three kids, but the spelling award was all his. 

Happy time with his buddies! I have been so pleased that he made new friends and gets along well with the other kids. 

Charlie ate and ate during the party! I asked him if the food was his favorite part and he looked up at me and said no. I asked what was his favorite part and he said the people that come to the party with a sly smile! He can be so charming!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable