Lake Trip

The kids had several days off school for Easter break and Lovie and Pops took them to the lake. 
Even though the weather had not been that warm, Charlie had it in his mind that he was going swimming. He insisted on packing a swimsuit and I was a little surprised when I saw him happily swimming in the lake! Sarah Graves said it was much too cold and didn't even bother with a swimsuit!

Pops pulled out the raft and gave them a ride!

Sissy was happy to drive the boat. From what I heard, she was a big helper the whole time!

Did I mention he was dead set on enjoying the usual lake activities? When he gets something on his mind, he doesn't give up.

He also enjoyed a game of chess with Pops. He understands the rules pretty well, but was outdone when Pops beat him!

The weather was beautiful and bike riding was perfect on a spring day.

Turns out, a u-haul trailer is a lot of fun! Makes me think of the fun time I had in high school riding to prom in a u-haul trailer!

The kids had a great time and Lovie and Pops survived all their craziness! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable