Last Day at the Lake

Our last day at the lake was spent enjoying time on the water swimming, skiing, and riding the raft. 

Sissy can now get up on her skis with no help and she can better handle going over waves! She makes skiing look easy! I thought I would give it a try, but I couldn't get the hang of it!

Time on the porch visiting and enjoying being together.



Charlie showed Livy about cup stacking!


I enjoyed and appreciated time with both my grandmothers! I feel so fortunate to have that!

A leisurely dinner together. 

Lovie and Pops did fireworks for everyone! I didn't get any pictures of the actual fireworks, but Livy loved watching them and naming the colors!

We had a fun time playing poker! Maw Maw reminded us of different games she liked to play and helped me out with my knowledge of poker!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!