Crazy Man!

Charlie says some funny things and explains things in a funny way! I forget to capture some of them, but here are a couple:
Recently, after having his finger pricked at the doctor, Charlie didn't want to take the band aid off.
Charlie: Ow! This bandaid is hurting my finger!
Me: Why don't you take your bandaid off?
Charlie: Then the blood will come squirting out!
Me: I think it's okay now that the bandaid has been on for a while.
Charlie: No! The blood will come out and it will be stinking!
Me: Really? What does blood smell like?
Charlie: Frozen! It stinks!

Another time he shared his wisdom.
Sarah Graves (whiniest voice): When am I going to get my iPad back?
Me: I'm not sure, but it won't be today.
Sarah Graves: Puhleeeeease! I promise I will take care of it!
Me: I'm sure you will, but I don't think you are ready today.
Charlie: Sissy, you have to be nice to Momma if you want to get your iPad back!

Last night we were having fun playing when I told him it was almost time for bed. He said, " Mom, I switched my brain to playing and I won't be able to switch it back for sleeping."

Some of the phrases that he uses that I love are, "Well actually, ..."
And "See, the thing is..."

He cracks me up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable