Lazy Sunday

After a busy Saturday we had a lovely, lazy Sunday morning. It was the kind of time that I want to remember having with my kids. 

Aaron went out for doughnuts, which was a crowd pleasing treat! Charlie got his coffee cup from the play kitchen so he could have coffee like Daddy.

I had so much fun dressing up with this precious girl. For herself she picked a mermaid costume and high heels. For me she selected a tiara and queen's cape. We bounced on the trampoline, played Barbie, and really enjoyed ourselves!

Charlie dressed as a police officer and joined in most of our play, but he didn't want any pictures!

I love time like this to be with them, let them lead the play, show their imagination, and just enjoy them for the people they are.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!