Going to Church


We rarely are ready for church with time to get a picture, but we were on Sunday and they looked so cute all dressed up!
Sarah Graves has started going to Sunday school before church and Children's Chapel during the service. They bring them in during the offering and then she gets her special blessing at communion. She LOVES going! She likes the songs, her teachers, getting to help light the candles, and the snack. I am proud that she gave it a try because she was scared to go not knowing anyone.
Aaron goes to adult Sunday school and Charlie and I visit the nursery. The caregivers are so sweet and want to love on him. He is fine to go to them as long as he can see me, but he gets very upset if I am out of his sight. I hate to leave him in there knowing he is upset, so I stay with him, then I take him with me to the service. He regularly falls asleep, but it is easier some weeks than others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable