Hello Kitty Party Details

Hello Kitty was a really fun theme to work with and there was so much cuteness to pick from!  My go to is Etsy for all the personalized items.  I think it makes it special for her to have her name on it and it fits within my creative skills.  Pinterest is also great for ideas, but sometimes it overwhelms me with ideas that I would have difficulty executing!



This precious cake is all Lovie's hard work.  It was darling!


These cupcakes were a joint effort between me and Aunt Nay.  The cupcake wrappers made them oh so cute.

How cute are these stickers on the bottom of Hershey kisses.  Having a girl's birthday near Valentine's Day certainly helps with the color coordinating!

I did the iced sugar cookies.  I was nervous about how I would get them done with two kiddos, but I was pleased that they came out pretty well and were done in advance, so they weren't stressful.  


I love the tags on the treat bags!  Inside the treat bags we did kazoos, maracas, Hello Kitty tattoos, and a little candy.  
Just for interest and a pop of color.

Our banner was pretty long by the time we spelled out Happy Birthday Sarah Graves!  



Aaron hung these ceiling decorations and they are so cute.  I love the added color and hate to take them down!

As always, I owe huge thank yous to Aaron, Jeanne' and Mom for helping bring all this together.  I might have the idea, but they help me pull it all together.  I am so grateful to you!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!