Easy Bakin' Fun

For her birthday Sarah Graves received a lot of presents and we will get pictures of her with more of them, but I had to take pictures the first time she tried out her Easy Bake Oven from Grandaddy and Meme.
Of course, she loved it and has asked to make something in it just about every day since she got it.  I never had one as a kid, but I had friends who did and this one is dramatically different than what I remembered.  I don't think it even uses a light bulb!

Mixing up the batter.


Preparing the pan.



Waiting for the "cupcakes" to bake.

Moving the pan from the baking area to the cooling area.  
While it was baking, I took her up to put on her pjs and she grabbed her shark hat and said, "I need my shark hat because I'm a shark!" as we headed back down to remove the cupcakes.  Notice her hat ison upside down!  That is typical Sarah Graves.

We didn't get pictures of the final product, but we ended up with 6 doll size red velvet cupcakes with a very sweet pink frosting.  We let her eat them all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable