LSU

I really wanted to take SG to see LSU's campus and visit Mike the tiger.    Of course, Mike was lounging when we went to visit, but he did raise his head up to look at us.  He sure is a big tiger!

SG thought it was more fun to sit on this bronze statue of Mike!  Charlie was tucked into the Ergo quite happily.

The oaks at LSU are so gorgeous and I sometimes miss walking out of Audubon through the quad and seeing them.  

Aaron and I were both quite excited to go to the Chime's for lunch and enjoy their seafood pasta.  SG was a little more excited to have ice cream!

That afternoon we had some visitors to our hotel.  Uncle Steve came by to see us and visit for a bit.  

Nikki came by while SG was napping and that gave us a chance to really catch up.  I really enjoyed those few hours with my cousin and appreciate Aaron staying with SG while she slept so that I could visit.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable