Charlie's Baptism Reception

Maw Maw Bourgeois was very generous and helped us have a reception after the baptism at her house.  My cousin Eric's wife, Jennifer, was so helpful and came to Maw Maw's to get the food set up before we came back from the church.  Maw Maw made gumbo and potato salad, I made sensation salad, and we purchased boudin balls and cake.  The food was quite good and it was so nice to spend the afternoon celebrating the joyous event with much of our family.  

My aunt and uncle have a bounce house and brought it over for the little ones to enjoy.  SG was thrilled!

My Aunt Beck came to meet Charlie.

GG holding Charlie in the beautiful gown that she made for our family.

Maw Maw Yvonne with my two sweethearts.

Sissy was happy for her brother.  

Lovie and Pops did so much to help us.  Pops picked up the things we needed from Sam's on Saturday and he helped set up Sunday morning.  

I think he has Lovie and Pops quite smitten and who wouldn't be for that smile!

As always, I didn't get pictures of everyone there, but luckily we had more time to visit with everyone throughout the week.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable