First Bottle

While watching the game on Saturday, Aaron gave Charlie his first bottle.  It seemed right that his Daddy would give him a bottle while they watched the game together!
Most people know that I do not use bottles when I am able to feed my babies myself, but we do have to get him comfortable with the bottle before I go back to work.  So, it's only fair that Daddy gets to have some of the fun of feeding and not always changing diapers!  I am a lot more relaxed than I was with Sarah Graves and a lot more confident that he can have a bottle and will still want to nurse again.  In fact, he wanted to nurse again just a few hours later!  Juggling two small children can be tough, but I love having some of the wisdom from having done this before.

He looks like a satisfied baby to me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!