Random Thoughts

I just rocked Sarah Graves back to sleep. She rarely really wakes up at night, but every now and then she wakes up and cries and needs help going back to sleep. I very much appreciate getting a full night's sleep, but there is something so sweet and special about rocking a sweet baby with only moonlight to light her room and that feel of her body getting heavy in my arms.
I am up late anyway preparing for a presentation I am giving tomorrow. I didn't write the content, so I need a lot of practice.
I am also up thinking about Maw Maw Yvonne. She went to the hospital today because she has 2 large blood clots in her leg. Mom is flying out in the morning to be with her. Aaron will stay with SG tomorrow. I am working on how Monday and Tuesday will work balancing SG and work. Mom will be back on Tuesday night, so I'm sure we can work it out. It just may be a little crazy around here! Prayers for a speedy recovery are much appreciated!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable