On the Road

Yep, Monday afternoon I flew out to Chicago for a work thing. I was sad to tell Sarah Graves bye, but it wasn't as hard as it would have been a year ago. I have talked to her each morning and evening. She is really sweet and gives me kisses over the phone. She has even jabbered to me about the stove being hot and I think something about her toe. Aaron has texted pictures, so even though it is not the same as holding her, that has all helped -a lot. Plus, the people I am traveling with have patiently let me talk about SG and I've heard about their kids.
I have enjoyed the trip in terms of learning good stuff, getting to know some people, and enjoying good food. I don't like being away from home, but at least if I needed to be, it was a worthwhile trip. I'll be flying home (hopefully Delta has their act together) and playing with my cutie before bed tonight.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable