Letter Month Eighteen

Dear Sarah Graves,
I can't believe that this is my eighteenth letter to you.  What a big girl you are becoming.  I am noticing more and more each day that you are becoming a little girl and not a little baby anymore.  Some of it is really helpful like you being able to scramble up the stairs on your own and feed yourself a variety of foods, and sometimes I miss having a chubby little baby to hold and cuddle.  I have enjoyed every stage with you and that is true right now. 
You have learned to walk on your tiptoes and you practice a lot!  I love that about you; when you learn something new, you practice it over and over until you have it mastered.  It's the only way you will really learn.  You are also fascinated with being about to do a somersault.  You put your head down and work and work on using your legs to push your body forward.  It's about the cutest thing ever! 
You are becoming more and more attached to your babies.  You like to have all of your babies around you, but Cailen is still your favorite.  You sleep with her and frequently want to bring her around with you.  It reminds me of when I was a little girl and loved my baby dolls very much.  NiNi and I spent many hours playing with our babies. 
We were so fortunate to have GG, Maw Maw Yvonne, Grancy, and Gramma all come to spend time taking care of you.  They each taught you some new things and got to know you.  Da da and I are so glad that you have a chance to know them, even though we live very far away. 
This month you gave up taking your bottle.  You only ever took one at Lovie's house and while she was gone on her trip you didn't get one and you didn't seem to mind.  You haven't asked for a bottle since she came back, so I guess that's the end of that.  If so, that was a painless process.  You still nurse in the mornings and we'll continue that as long as you want it. 
You really enjoy listening to music on your iPod and you have even tried to sing along to a few songs.  So sweet to hear your little voice.  You enjoy playing peek-a-boo, and of course you like to climb.  You are so much fun and just a joy.  I could just go on and on about you and all your cute ways!
Love,
Momma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable