Me Day

Without meaning to, Saturday felt like a day for me.  Sarah Graves, Aaron, and I went to breakfast, then we headed to the mall.  Aaron and Sarah Graves hung out while I did some shopping.  Sarah Graves played in the indoor play area in the mall and she and daddy tried out some accessories while they waited.
There were some great sales going on and I was excited to take advantage of them.  I have been struggling with feeling like I don't have much of a style anymore.  Don't get me wrong I have never been a trendsetter, but lately I have felt like I have odds and ends and nothing that really looks outstanding.  I see pieces of clothing when I go in stores and I like them, but I don't know how to put them all together.  Saturday I went to the GAP for a great sale (50% off all women's apparel) and stumbled upon a sales person who was fabulous.  I could show her a piece that I liked and she helped me put it together to make an outfit.  She even made recommendations on sizes!  I wish every store had someone who was wiling to help me like that and prices that I am willing to pay.
After our shopping, daddy and Sarah Graves were starved so we grabbed lunch at Cheesecake Factory before I headed over to my appointment for a haircut.  I didn't walk into the haircut planning to take a lot of length off, but she took several inches off and I love it.  It feels lighter and it have a much better shape.  I have even tried fixing it myself and it looks pretty good. 
What a great day I had!  I think Aaron and SG enjoyed themselves, too!
Here I am with my new haircut.

Comments

I love your haircut! You'll have to give me the stylist's name, promise not to get the same cut ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable