Lazy Sunday

Sunday we went to church and out for breakfast. SG did not fuss at all when I left her in the nursery. Maybe it is because they offer her goldfish snacks? We don't have those around the house, so that's pretty exciting.
We spent a good portion of the day getting things done around the house like laundry and baby food making. We also took some time to play with a sweet baby. Our air conditioner on the main floor wasn't working, so I let her stay cool and play in just her diaper.






First she brought me Angel, one of my dolls when I was little, then she brought me a book. I took the hint that she wanted me to read to her baby. At least she understands the importance of starting young, ha!



Her paci is only for sleeping, but lately she pops it in any time she can get one. She wasn't too happy with me when I made her put it back in her bed. I have flashes of how she will feel when I tell her she can't go out on a school night!



She loves these lift-the-flap books!



She just doesn't enjoy strawberries whole. Actually, she prefers most fruits purred rather than whole.


Feeling much happier with a cracker.




It felt too warm to cook, so Aaron and I enjoyed crackers and cheese with a cool white wine for dinner.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable