Update on our new routine

Last night was night 3 of our new routine and it went really well.  She went to sleep very easily a few minutes before 8 and I didn't hear anything from her until 4:30.  I went in, gave her the paci and her blankie, and then walked out.  She quickly started to fuss, so I went to the restroom thinking I may be up for a while.  When I came out a minute later, she had quit fussing.  I laid there for a few minutes waiting for her to start up again and she didn't.  I am so proud of what a big girl she is! 
I told Aaron that my one regret is that I didn't savor the last time that I got up to nurse her during the night.  I was so tired that I didn't appreciate it for how sweet it was.  He assured me that there will likely be another time when she needs me to comfort her during the night.  Selfishly I hope there is. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!