Another Cold

I started with a cold on Sunday and now Sarah Graves has it.  It's not an awful cold, but it doesn't make you feel real good. 
Last night we were at the chiropractor and she noticed that Sarah Graves had a cold.  She recommended that while she is nursing or drinking from a bottle, we pinch her nose for just a second.  She said that it will help to move the fluid out of her eustacian tubes and works to prevent an earache.  As someone who still gets earaches as an adult, I appreciated the tip. 
I've never been to a chiropractor myself (this bothers our chiropractor) and so I'm not totally sure of how much it actually does.  It has helped Sarah Graves' spitting up so much that it hasn't been an issue for a couple of months now.  It is supposed to help with immunity as well as overall well-being, so I guess we will see how it works out this Fall and Winter.  The chiropractor did impress me when she told me that her 3 school age daughters have never been on antibiotics.  I would love to be able to keep Sarah Graves that healthy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!