Escape Birthday



For his party, Charlie really wanted an escape room. I found one that would do it for 9 and 10 year olds and had a party space to celebrate after. We had to keep it fairly small because space is limited in the room, but that worked just fine for Charlie wanting to have the gang there.

Silly guys hanging out while we waited for everyone to arrive.

We couldn't take pictures in the room, but suffice to say, it was LOUD! The boys were more interested than I expected, but there were a lot of puzzles to solve and they did not escape. I was worried Charlie might let that ruin his experience, but he was mature about it and went on to enjoy the rest of his party! Yay for getting older and more mature!





Sissy was such a great helper!


He really enjoyed being the birthday boy!



Charlie and Nico

Charlie and Eli

Charlie and Harrison Hall

Charlie and Ziggy

Charlie and Jake

Charlie and Harrison Hill

The gang!

Charlie and some of his besties!

There weren't a lot of details to do for this party, but we did have fun putting together the goodie bags.

I was really proud of these adhesive vinyl stickers I made for each of the boys. I designed them and used my silhouette machine to cut them. 

We brought his friends Jake and Nico home after the party and Harrison hated the thought of missing out on the car ride! I think that car ride and the silliness that ensued when we got to Jake's house may have been their favorite part of the afternoon!

So glad my guy had a great time celebrating with his friends!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable