Church Day


Lovie and Maw Maw came to church with me and Sarah Graves for Grandparents Day!

We thought there were special activities for grandparents, but when we arrived, the person greeting us wasn't aware of any. We made our own time together, then just before the service started we realized there were special activities in another area! Oh well, we still had time to visit together and went to lunch together after. 

That evening was our turn to serve dinner for the Sunday night youth. When I signed up, I didn't realize there were as many as 35 people to serve dinner for! Mom came to my rescue with chafing dishes to keep spaghetti and meatballs hot! 
I cooked the pasta in my gumbo pot! I have never cooked for that many before.


The kids were sweet and thanked me for the yummy dinner!

Somewhere in there Aaron and Charlie went on a Cub Scout overnight and had other scouting activities. What a busy Sunday!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable