This and That

Charlie and Austin enjoyed crabbing while at the beach

The kids had a great visit with Papaw and I think he really enjoyed them too!

Sweet girl is always up for a photo!

They had a great time with Grandaddy and Mi Mi! They were really excited about horseback riding and enjoyed swimming in their pool! Charlie enjoyed going for his "morning swim" at the start of each day!

While the kids were busy in Shreveport, Aaron and I were working hard in their rooms. We completely cleaned out and organized each kid's room. 
I repainted this small dresser that used to be in Sarah Graves' room to put in Charlie's

I purchased this used dresser and repainted it for Sarah Graves' room so she could have more drawer space. 

I was quite pleased with how each turned out and never could have finished it without Aaron's help on the paint sprayer. I am just not mechanically inclined!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable