First Day!


All too soon the first day was here! The first day is always exciting and something about it makes me nervous too. When the kids are with Lovie, I don't worry so much. When I send them off to school, it feels like I am leaving them vulnerable to all the world. Their school couldn't be more loving, every teacher knows them, and it is the same kids from year to year. 










I love that she still asked me to walk her to her class on the first day and posed for pictures!


Proof that school is good!

Charlie was much more relaxed on the first day and seemed his usual good natured self. 

Proof that first grade is fun!

They both had great first days and came home full of things to tell about class rules, who sits where, and what they like about their teachers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable